Monday, August 8, 2011

SNACK/LUNCH: Cool in the Pool!!

This lunch was in honor of my daughter finishing up her swim class this past week!  Good job, honey!!  :)  (Sorry parts of it are perhaps a little sloppy - I was in a hurry - busy week!)
BTW - apparently some people are having trouble viewing/becoming followers.  I am not sure why the following thing shows up sometimes and not others - I am not that technically savvy.  :)  HOWEVER, I have noticed that on my computer, there is a "follow" button at the very top of the page next to some other buttons and that seems to work.  So if you were wanting to become a follower (which is so sweet - I am honored), you might try that.  :)  If that fails - let me know and I will see what else I can find out.  :)

Snack Details:

Girl in pool floating on her back:  peanut butter sandwich with strawberry cream cheese on top.  Chocolate chip sunglasses, fruit roll-up mouth and hair and swimsuit flowers.  Chocolate used for hand and feet details.

Water:  blueberries.

Muffin Cup 1: organic blueberry yogurt with chocolate heart details.


Muffin Cup 2: "pool noodles" - carrots and sugar snap peas.


Muffin Cup 3:  orange life jackets with chocolate detailing.
 
Muffin Cup 4: life preserver mini bagel with fruit roll-up stripes.


Garnishes:  melted chocolate lettering.

For more cool snack ideas - check the out the muffin tin mom website or Jill Dubien's blog.

Items used to make this snack (muffin cup link should take you to a place where you can order the different colors):


Linking up to:
http://www.makingtheworldcuter.blogspot.com/
http://www.thegirlcreative.com/
http://www.craftskeepmesane.blogspot.com/
www.tearosehome.blogspot.com
www.smilemontsers.blogspot.com






lil luna link party button

7 comments:

  1. To swim in a sea of blueberries would be such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the life preserver bagel. And how you say it's a bit sloppy when you probably pay more attention to detail than most! I love your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The life preserver bagel is perfect! Congrats to your daughter on her swimming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, you are so creative. that is a great meal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete